Close

Chapel of Agios Ioannis Theologos

Attractions




Chapel of Agios Ioannis Theologos

The chapel of Agios Ioannis Theologos: It stands next to the remains of the ruins of the castle. It is a Church of Byzantine art, which was built in 1710 AD, with relatively well-preserved frescoes. It is characterized for its three-sided apse. It is the only one out of the three churches found in the castle that survived.

Add review
  • Name*
  • E-Mail*
  • Comment*
facebook twitter
Copyright © 2017 Smart Solutions | All rights reserved | Designed and Hosted by Smart Solutions