Close

Town Hall

A remarkable neo-classical building located in the Navarchon Square. It was built to house the first high school in Nafplio, which was founded in 1833, then the pharmacy of Bonafin Boniface, where, according to tradition, Kapodistrias was embalmed. Just further is the monument of Otto.

Add review
  • Name*
  • E-Mail*
  • Comment*
facebook twitter
Copyright © 2018 Smart Solutions | All rights reserved | Designed and Hosted by Smart Solutions